- 1/2 Pound (Beef, Turkey or Pork) Ground meat
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 1 Cup (16 tbs) Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 2 Crescent dinner roll
- For toppings
- 1 , sliced Ripe avocado
- 1/2 Medium , shredded Iceberg lettuce head
- 1/2 , sliced Red onion
- 2 Cup (32 tbs) , halved Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup (16 tbs) Salsa
- 1 Cup (16 tbs) Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Chopped green onion
- 4 Tablespoon (Optional) Sour cream
- Heat the grill to about 400 F.
- Combine ground meat, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese and the water. Mix it all together. Form 16 even sized meat balls with the mixture.
- Arrange the meat balls on a grill grate and place them in the grill. Bake them for about 10 to 12 minutes (If its poulty meat, let it come to an internal meat temperature of 160 F).
- Pull the meatballs off heat and let them rest and cool down.
- Meanwhile, spray the pizza pan with vegetable oil spray. Layer the crescent roll triangles around the circumferance of the pizza pan such that the pointed end of triangles are hanging down at the edges.
- Place the meat ball the edge of the pan and just roll the overhangs over the meatballs to fully cover them.
- Place the pizza pan back in the grill and bake them at 400 F for 10 minutes or until the top is all browned.
- Pull out the pizza pan and let the contents cool down a bit.
- Separate the sections of the crescent rolls with a pizza cutter.
- Layer shredded cabbage over the baked and stuffed rolls. Garnish with green onion, red onion, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Drizzle some salsa over the ring. Sprinkle chess all over.
- Seve th meat ball ring with sour cream.