- 1 baguette
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fig jam
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons microgreens (or slivers of fresh basil)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Thinly slice baguette diagonally to create about 20 crostini. Arrange in rows on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Place in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add goat cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and salt to a medium bowl. Using a fork, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Allow crostini to cool. Evenly distribute goat cheese mixture over each crostini. Evenly distribute fig jam over the goat cheese. Carefully tear the prosciutto into ribbons and evenly distribute atop the jam. Garnish with microgreens.
- Crostini can be made ahead of time and stored at room temperature in an airtight container. Goat cheese spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before spreading.