Sweet and savory pizza combination. Perfect appetizer or entree. Impress your friends by making this winning flavor combo. —Victoria Aracri Deroche
1 or 2
Thin Sliced Prosciutto
Gorgonzola Cheese or blue cheese of your choice.
- Stretch out your pizza dough and place on a pre heated pizza stone or parchment paper. It should stretch out to about a 10 to 12 inch pizza. Round optional.
- Drizzle olive oil over your stretched dough to ease in spreading your fig preserves. Do this with the back of a spoon
- It’s easier to spread preserves that are room temperature, do an even thin coating on the base of your pizza, the preserves are acting as your “sauce”. Your delicious, figgy, sauce.
- Take two pieces of thinly shaved prosciutto and evenly distribute over your pizza.
- Add your crumbled gorgonzola over top of your masterpiece.
- That’s it! Pop it into a 500 degree oven for about 10/15 minutes or so. Check to see when your crust looks cooked. Your preserves will be bubbly and hot.