- 1 lb. frozen ravioli
- 1/2 stick butter cut into small patties
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and stir gently until the water returns to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain the ravioli well and return to the pot with the butter. Stir gently to coat.
- Lay the ravioli out on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Top each ravioli with a small amount of sauce and a sprinkling of cheese.
- Put into the oven for 10-15 minutes until they begin to crisp and brown slightly at the edges.
- Serve with toothpicks.