Serve your guests with these seafood appetizers made using avocado – ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Dash of ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Dash of salt
- 2 large cucumbers, cut into 3/8-inch slices (24 slices)
- 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated flake-style imitation crabmeat
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Place avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, red pepper and salt in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Spread avocado mixture on each cucumber slice. Top with crabmeat. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.